I just triaged the list of stuff I'm going to look to do every day, and came out with 18 things... each one either leads to good production by itself or gives a multiplier effect on everything else.
I've written about many of these before. Some of them are self-explanatory. I'll cover a few of the remaining points over the next month or so.
Here's the list --
1. Morning routine.
2. Eat healthy (and plan to eat healthy; analyze risks, make meal plans).
3. Spend significant time offline
4. Track time thoroughly
5. Nobility of character
6. Write every day.
8. Progress on biggest thing
12. Touch it once / true inbox zero
13. Do a FinalVersion cycle
14. Do something I enjoy.
15. Plan each day the night before (including food and naps? and offline time?).
16. Track spending daily; cashflows weekly
17. Sleep well (melatonin, earplugs, eye-mask, being careful at end of day with stimulation)